Hatch Family

Hatch Family

About Us

My photo
Lucerne Valley, CA, United States
We're all riding the crazy train express. We just have alot of fun on the way. LOL

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve !!!! It has been another busy busy month. We are half done with fixing up the new house. Its comming along really well. The horses are finally here and Meadow is riding every chance she gets. I am worried that Cambria may be losing her passion for riding. She doesnt want to ride like she use to. She is doing great in school and got straight A's. I am so proud of her. Hunter is not doing so well in school so I am gently pushing him to reaad more and trying to find him books that will intrest him. I bought him A book about a boy name "Stink" and "Captin Underpants" They are funny and I think if he reads more and enjoys it, he will do better in school. I took Mason to see New Moon and he cried hysterically when Edward broke up with Bella. LOL I thaught that was so funny. Johnny is doing well. He recently had to read a book that he cared nothing about at his teachers request and you would have thaught he was being tortured. LOL He finished it in about a week reading 30 min interrvals. Josh has been back to work for the past week and doing good. I will post some pics after tomarrow after christmas of the kids. Merry Christmas

No comments:

Kids

Kids