Hatch Family

Hatch Family

About Us

My photo
Lucerne Valley, CA, United States
We're all riding the crazy train express. We just have alot of fun on the way. LOL

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well this has been a very busy month for us. We are moving! (again) We found a beautiful house still here in Lucerne. Its a very large 3 bedroom 2 bath about 2300 sq ft for a wonderful price, with a rent to own kinda deal. It needs alot of TLC but I am sooooooo greatful. The boys room is big enough for all 4 beds with still room to spare. The way I have it set up right now reminds me of an orphanage all the beds lined up along the wall. Ha Ha Ha! (Hopfully I can get Gunner to sleep in there and get out of my bed.) Its on 3 acres, with 6 covered stalls for the horses, a round pin, a turn out and tons of fenced areas for goats and chickens. Josh is excited because now he can fulfill his dream of getting a cow. (wohoo I cant wait to clean cow pies) The girls are excited because they can finally get the cat they have always wanted. ( they will be cleaning the litter box.) I am happy to not haul water and have good cell phone signal. HOORAY!!!!

Incase you didnt know I was working on my "Wife Of The Year Award" and got Josh and Mason floor tickets to the Lakers for his birthday. (The truth is I felt really guilty that I was going to the New Moon midnight premier, the same day as the Tim Macgraw concert Josh wanted to see. So i tried to find him a presant he would like better than Tim. It worked!!! New Moon was AWSOME!!! ) So anyway The Lakes vs Suns, Lakers won 123 to 102.

It looks like we will be going to the Bishops for Thanksgiving dinner and then stop at my Moms on the way home. We are really excited to see you. Oh yea and for the first time in the 6 years I have known Josh we will have Cambria and Hunter for Thanksgiving. Wich never really bothered me much because we always have them Christmas morning and I am willing give up Thanksgiving for Christmas anyday. We love you all have happy and safe Holidays!

No comments:

Kids

Kids