Hatch Family

Hatch Family

About Us

My photo
Lucerne Valley, CA, United States
We're all riding the crazy train express. We just have alot of fun on the way. LOL

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hi everybody!!! I finally did it! We have been doing well. It was so much fun to hang out with Stacy and Lyndsay last Saturday. I have never had sisters before and I am really enjoying it. Plus I get to learn what a wonderful brother my husband was as a child. ( charlie horse)
Johnny and Meadow leave for Connecticut June 27 for 2 weeks. they are super excited and I am a nervous wreck.

4 comments:

jenni bishop said...

Congratulations! Baby Gunner is adorable! I loved all of the pictures of you guys on Stacey's blog! You have your hands full but seem to do it so well! Hope to see you soon. You guys are super fun!!
Love, Jenni

Stacey Bishop said...

It was so fun to hang out this past weekend. I have had sisters all my life but I still love having extras now that my brothers have awesome wives!! Love you and hope to see you soon!

Lindsay Klinger said...

yeah I am so glad you started a blog. It is always fun to see what everyone is up to. I had such a good time hanging with you last weekend. We have never had much of a chance to hang out much. Your kids are adorable. Love You!

Whitnie said...

I am so excited you have a blog now. I would not have one if it were not for Stacey. I love all of the pictures. they all need to stop growing up so much. love you. Gunner is so handsome. Whitnie

Kids

Kids